To run more efficiently and accommodate clients in a timelier manner Monday through Friday from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM is client call time. If you request a call you can expect a call back the same or next business day at some time during this two‐hour window. If you need a call on a specific evening or after a certain time just let us know.
If an in-person or video call is needed it will be scheduled after speaking with Theresa on the phone.
If you are a current / returning client please call the office or send an email to request a call.
If you are new or prospective client please review the following before requesting a call.
- We DO NOT prepare returns while you wait. Most 1040’s have about a 2 week turn around. Most business returns require about a 4 week turn around. We have a preparation and review process that allows us to review and consider your unique tax situation, determine what may be missing and request additional information if needed.
- We DO NOT offer refund anticipation loans. You will need to pay for our services with cash, check or credit card.
- We provide upfront pricing. You will know the fee before we begin the work. Once we have all or at least all material information required to prepare the return we determine our fee based on your unique tax and accounting needs.
- Our minimum fee for any PERSONAL tax service is $200. The average fee for a Federal Form 1040 without a business or rental property is $350. Some returns cost less many cost more. Every client is unique.
- Our minimum fee for any BUSINESS tax service is $500. The average fee for a Federal Form 1120, 1120S OR 1065 is $700. Some returns cost less many cost MUCH more. Every client is unique.
- We require 50% of the fee prior to beginning any work and the balance when we provided you with a draft. The return will not be e-filed until the balance due for services is received.
- Please review our office processes and procedures HERE
- New Clients can request a call by calling the office at 813-603-2073.
To prepare for your tax appointment (if applicable):
Please visit https://taxhappens.com/documents-forms/ to download and / or print the client organizer and applicable checklists.
The organizer and checklists will assist you in gathering and providing all the information needed to prepare your tax return.
APPOINTMENTS THROUGH ONLINE BOOKING ARE FOR RETURNING CLIENTS ONLY.
NEW AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS MUST CALL THE OFFICE AT 813-603-2073.