Appointment – What you need to know
To run more efficiently and accommodate clients in a timelier manner Tuesday through Thursday from 4:30 PM to 6:30PM and Friday from 3:30PM to 4:30PM is client call time. If a client request a call they will receive a call back the same or next business day at some time during this two‐hour window. If you need a call on a specific evening or after a certain time just let us know.
If you are a current / returning client please call the office, message us via Tax Dome or send an email to request a call. Theresa will call you during her call times mentioned above. If preferred you can schedule an appointment using the link below.
If you are new or prospective client please review the following before requesting or scheduling a telephone call. There is no charge for a new client call to discuss your unique tax needs and determine if we are a good fit. This is not a free tax advice session. This call is a discussion of your unique needs to determine if we offer the services and expertise you need and if we are mutually a good fit for each other. It is start of a professional relationship that will last many years, yes a few clients may only need a one time services but we develop a relationship so we can assist as issues arise. If an in-person or video call is needed it will be scheduled after speaking with Theresa on the phone.
- We DO NOT prepare returns while you wait. Most 1040’s have about a 2 to 3 week turn around. Most business returns require about a 4 to 6 week turn around. We have a preparation and review process that allows us to review and consider your unique tax situation, determine what may be missing and request additional information if needed.
- We DO NOT offer refund anticipation loans. You will need to pay for our services with cash, check or credit card.
- We provide upfront pricing. You will know the fee before we begin the work. Once we have all or at least all material information required to prepare the return we determine our fee based on your unique tax and accounting needs.
- Our minimum fee for any PERSONAL tax service is $275. The average fee for a Federal Form 1040 without a business or rental property is $350. If your personal return has business reported on schedule C, rental property or require state tax filings the minimum fee is $325 and average fee is $450. Some returns cost less some cost much more. Every client is unique.
- Our minimum fee for any BUSINESS tax service is $600. The average fee for a Federal Form 1120, 1120S OR 1065 is $750. State filings are an additional fee. Some returns cost less many cost MUCH more. Every client is unique. Tax preparation fees includes time to go through and manipulate client provided data, review client maintained and reconciled QuickBooks desktop or Quickbooks online and utilizing this data to prepare the return. NOTE these fees do not including bookkeeping services. There are additional fees for maintaining clients QuickBooks, import the bank transaction, prepare bank reconciliations, go through bank statements, numerous documents and receipts in order to prepare the financial statements (Income Statement & Balance) which are required to prepare complete and accurate tax returns are additional and will be determined before the work begins. This is where we can work with you to minimize fees and give you options to make this easier and more affordable for you. We provide some bookkeeping services or refer to a qualified bookkeeper.
- We require 50% of the fee prior to beginning any work and the balance when we provided you with a draft. The return will not be e-filed until the balance due for services is received.
- Please review our office processes and procedures HERE
- New Clients can request a call by calling the office at 813-603-2073.
To prepare for your tax appointment (if applicable):
Please visit https://taxhappens.com/documents-forms/ to download and / or print the client organizer and applicable checklists.
The organizer and checklists will assist you in gathering and providing all the information needed to prepare your tax return.
APPOINTMENTS THROUGH ONLINE BOOKING ARE FOR RETURNING CLIENTS ONLY.
NEW AND PROSPECTIVE CLIENTS MUST CALL THE OFFICE AT 813-603-2073.