Appointments can be made online using the links below.
We offer several options to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Mail, After hours drop off, secure online file submission via Secure File Share or fax all documents to 813-603-2074.
- Use a link below to schedule a telephone appointment for Theresa to call you.
- Use a link below to schedule an appointment to meet with Theresa at the office in Riverview.
- Call the office at 813-603-2073 to schedule a telephone appointment for Theresa to call you.
- Call the office at 813-603-2073 to schedule an appointment to meet with Theresa at the office in Riverview.
If you are not sure which option is best for you please call to determine the best time and type of appointment for you
If you can not find an appointment to fit your schedule or if you need any assistance please call us at 813-603-2073 or email Theresa@Taxhappens.com
We DO NOT prepare returns while you wait. Most 1040’s have about a 2 week turn around. Most business returns require about a 4 week turn around. We have a preparation and review process that allows us to review and consider your unique tax situation, determine what may be missing, request additional information if needed and consider tax saving and planning opportunities if applicable.
How our fees work: Unlike many firms we do not charge by the hour or by the form. We provided upfront pricing which means you will know and agree to our fee prior to us beginning any work or you making any commitment. Once we have all or at least all material information required to prepare the return we determine our fee based on your unique tax and accounting needs. This comes down to the time it will take us to prepare, review and finalize the return based on the complexity of the services needed. We ask for 50% of the fee prior to beginning any work and the balance when we provided you with a draft. We DO NOT offer refund anticipation loans.
To prepare for your tax appointment (if applicable):
Please visit https://taxhappens.com/documents-forms/ to download and / or print the client organizer and applicable checklists.
The organizer and checklists will assist you in gathering and providing all the information needed to prepare your tax return.