Documents & Forms
Here you will find Documents and Forms to assist you in preparing for your tax appointment. All documents are for tax year 2017 with 2018 due dates but can be utilized in preparing for earlier years.
ALL 1040 Clients will need to complete ONE of the following:
- Detailed 2017 Client organizer with engagement letter (returning clients*) – signed engagement letter is required from ALL clients.
- (*Returning clients may request a detailed personalized organizer if preferred)
- Simple 2017 Client Checklist Organizer and Engagement Letter signed engagement letter is required from ALL clients.
SOME 1040 Clients may need to complete the following:
- RENTAL PROPERTY Detailed Income & Expense summary (Schedule E)
- RENTAL PROPERTY Simple Income & Expense summary (Schedule E)
- SMALL BUSINESS or MULTILEVEL MARKETING Income and Expense (Schedule C)
NEW CLIENT EXTENSION – If you are a new client and need an extension please complete Extension request form for new clients – 2017 returns due April 17, 2018
BUSINESS Clients may need:
- SIMPLE Business entity checklist with Engagement Letter
- CORPORATE 1120 or 1120S Organizer with Engagement Letter
- PARTNERSHIP 1065 Organizer with Engagement Letter
- 2017 1099 Filing requirements and input sheet
- 2017 ENGAGEMENT LETTER (required for all new and returning clients)
OTHER Forms Clients frequently need / request:
- FORM W9 (For Independent Contractors to Complete)
- FORM W4 (For New Employees or Employees who wairsnt to change withholdings to Complete – new form coming in February)
SOME 1040 and some business clients may find these business / industry specific checklists helpful: